Biostimulant of fruit colouring
- ENHANCES FRUIT COLOURING
- IMPROVES FRUIT RIPENING UNIFORMITY
- INCREASES SOLUBLE SUGAR CONTENT (°BRIX)
- DOES NOT ALTER FLESH FIRMNESS
Plant extracts, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Monosaccharides.
SUNRED® contains plant extracts rich in Oxylipins, natural enhancers of many ripening-related processes that act on fruit DNA directly. SUNRED® stimulates:
- pigment accumulation: SUNRED® supplies both the precursors (Phenylalanine) and the enhancers (Oxylipins) of the biosynthetic pathways of anthocyanin, the pigments mainly responsible for fruit colouring;
- sugar accumulation: Monosaccharides serve as Carbon and energy source for plant primary metabolism;
- cell wall strengthening: Oxylipins induce the natural synthesis of lignin and monolignols, phenolic compounds able to reinforce cell walls. As a result, SUNRED® does not alter flesh firmness nor fruit storability.