Organo-mineral fertilizer with slow-release Nitrogen and anti-stress action
- PROMOTES VEGETATIVE GROWTH
- PREVENTS GROWTH ARREST DUE TO ABIOTIC STRESS
PHYLEN® contains both nutritional and anti-stress substances, that promote vegetative growth and prevent growth arrests due to environmental stress.
- Organic, urea and urea formaldehyde nitrogen: they act in synergy ensuring a long-lasting release of nitrogen and the reduction of losses due to leaching and volatilization.
- Glycine betaine: thanks to its bioprotective action, it maintains the osmotic balance and the functionality of the membrane in the vegetal cells even in adverse climatic conditions.
- Sulfur and Magnesium: since they are involved in the photosynthetic process and in the biosynthesis of the amino acids, they improve primary metabolism of the plant and enhance the qualitative characteristics of production.