Biostimulant of vegetative growth
based on vegetal amino acids and seaweed
- IMPROVES PLANT RECOVERY FROM ABIOTIC STRESS
- AVOIDS GROWTH ARRESTS DUE TO AGROCHEMICAL APPLICATION
Amino Acid complex of vegetal origin, Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract.
MODE OF ACTION
Due to the synergy between amino acids of vegetal origin (deriving from enzymatic hydrolysis, a process that does not alter their structure and functionality) and seaweed (rich in natural growth promoters), FYLLOTON:
- promotes the synthesis of proteins and natural growth substances: it is rich in tryptophan, the precursor of auxins, which stimulate plant vegetative growth;
- promotes energy saving and metabolic activity: as a result, it allows plants to keep growing in environmental stress conditions and to overcome growth arrests due to agrochemical application.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
|CROP||TIME OF APPLICATION||NUMBER OF APPLICATION||DOSAGE|
|Fruit trees, wine
and table grape
|During the whole crop cycle||3–4 every 7–10 days||2–2.5 L/ha||10–20 L/ha|
|During the whole crop cycle||3–4 every 7–10 days||1.5–2 L/ha||10–20 L/ha|
|Cereals||During the whole crop cycle||1-2||3-5 L/ha||5-10 L/ha|
|During the whole crop cycle||2-3 every 7–10 days||100-200 mL/hL||1-2 L/1000 m2|
- Dosages are calculated for normal water distribution volumes.
- Please consult the Technical Service for application advice in specific crop and pedoclimatic conditions.
The product can be mixed with all common formulations, except with products with alkaline reaction, based on Copper and Sulphur, mineral oils and emulsions.
A simple mixture test to check compatibility is advisable.
PACKAGING: 1-5-20 L